For the 2016-17 school year, the Link leader program at BTHS has implemented a peer tutoring class. During 4th period (all 3 lunches), students who are struggling can come into Ms. Jeffreys room (755) and get one-on-one help. They are welcome to bring their lunch and eat while they work. Tutoring will available in the following subjects:
- Math- Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Honors Statistics, and Pre-calculus
- Science- Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- History- WCG, AP Human, US and AP US, World and AP World, and AP Psychology
- English- Eng I, Enh II, Eng III, AP Lit, and AP Lang
- Spanish- Spanish I, II, and III
There is free tutoring every Tuesday from 3:45 to 5:00 PM in the Bartram Trail Media Center. Tutoring is run through National Honor Society, and most tutors that are available are upperclassmen in higher level courses. Please contact Mrs. Huber for more information.
Also, classroom teachers offer additional assistance to students before and/or after school. Please talk with your subject matter teacher(s) for information on additional help.