BTHS Registration Information
Please make sure you are selecting Brick and Mortar or Distance Learning.
REGISTRATIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We will email or call you to set up a registration appointment.
2020-2021 SJCSD ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS – For students not currently attending Bartram Trail High School full time.
IE: Students coming from, Private School, Schools from outside our district or State, or students who are re-enrolling after being withdrawn.
If your student is transferring to BTHS from SJVS/HOME ED/FLVS or another SJC Public School Please use this link: Returning Student Registration
If you are unable to or would prefer not to upload the required documents you will need them at the time of the registration appointment. Please see the right side bar for more information on required documentation.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION AND BEFORE THE STUDENT MAY START:
- Physical – dated within 1 year from the students first day of school.
- Immunizations – Out of state immunization must be transcribed onto the FL-680 Form. This can be done at the Department of Health in St. Augustine, or private -physician.
- Birth Certificate. It is required that we see the original, and will make a copy for our records
- Social Security Card – this is not required but recommended as it’s needed for Bright Futures, and colleges recommend it be on student transcripts.
- Legal Guardianship / Custody papers (only if applicable.) **
- Copy of EP / IEP or 504 (only is applicable.)
- Residency (click here for residency information.)
- Student school records / official or unofficial transcripts, report card, transfer grades. (As the our school start date comes closer this even more imperative. We need to have at least the students last report card for registration.)
**Pursuant to School Board Rule 5.05(1)(e), when a student resides with a person who is not the student’s parent seeks to enroll in school, the student shall present a court order appointing the person with whom they reside as either their legal guardian or legal custodian or shall present other proper documentation from a state or federal agency placing the child with the person with whom they reside.
Once you have completed the online registration, we will contact you via email to set up a registration appointment. At this time we will let you know if there are documents that you will be required to bring with you to your student registration appointment. Please note: We are not able to register your student for school until all required documents have been received. Please expect your registration appointment to take approximately 30-45 minutes, unless there are special circumstances. At this time we are completing the course selection portion of the registration via phone. Please email if you need to drop off documents prior to driving over.
*** We will request records prior to your registration, but require that you have unofficial records at the time registration meeting. (This is required for High School registration.)
Welcome to Bear Country!
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].