BTHS Registration Information
REGISTRATIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We will email you to set up an appointment to complete your students course selection.
The 2023-2024 New student Registration form has opened. You are required to uploaded all documents prior to submitting the online form. Please make sure they are in order and legible prior to starting the form.
Please choose one of the options in the Right-Hand column for the Registration Application.
Click here for the : New Student Packet
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO MOVE TO COURSE SELECTION PORTION OF THE REGISTRATION:
- School Entry Physical (with Provider Stamp) – dated within 1 year from the students first day of school.
- Immunizations – Out of state immunization must be transcribed onto the FL-680 Form. This can be done at the Department of Health in St. Augustine, some CVS Minute Clinic’s or private -physician. This is State mandated and must be completed for your student to start school.
- Birth Certificate.
- Social Security Card – this is not required but recommended as is needed for Bright Futures, and Colleges and Universities recommend it be on student transcripts.
- Legal Guardianship / Custody papers (only if applicable.) ** Please see below for further information.
- Copy of EP / IEP or 504 (only if applicable.)
- Residency (click here for residency information.)
- Students school records / official or unofficial transcripts, report card, transfer grades. Parents are required to have Foreign Language Transcripts / student records translated. (We will request records; however, we request parents provide records for the course selection meeting – as they are required at the High School Level.)
**Pursuant to School Board Rule 5.05(1)(e), when a student resides with a person who is not the student’s parent seeks to enroll in school, the student shall present a court order appointing the person with whom they reside as either their legal guardian or legal custodian or shall present other proper documentation from a state or federal agency placing the child with the person with whom they reside.
Once you have completed the online registration, we will contact you via email regarding Course Selection. The Course selection portion of your students registration will take place via phone. (2023-2024 SY only: Please email if you need to drop off documents prior to driving over.)
*** We will request records prior to the course selection portion of the registration, however we require that you have at minimum unofficial records. (This is requested for BT High School registration.)
Welcome to Bear Country!
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
We are not providing tours at this time, we apologize for the inconvenience.