BTHS Registration Information
REGISTRATIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
There are no more Parking Passes available for the 2019-2020 school year.
The 2020-2021 Online Registration Application will be available on March 2, 2020.
2019-2020 SJCSD ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS – For students not currently attending Bartram Trail High School full time.
IE: Students coming from; Home School, Private School, Schools from outside our district or State, Student Transferring from another district High School or students who are re-enrolling after being withdrawn.
If you are unable to or would prefer not to upload the required documents you will need them at the time of the registration appointment. Please see the right side bar for more information on required documentation.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION AND BEFORE THE STUDENT MAY START:
- Physical – dated within 1 year from the students first day of school.
- Immunizations – Out of state immunization must be transcribed onto the FL-680 Form. This can be done at the Department of Health in St. Augustine, or private -physician.
- Birth Certificate. It is required that we see the original, and will make a copy for our records
- Social Security Card – this is not required but recommended as it’s needed for Bright Futures, and colleges recommend it be on student transcripts.
- Legal Guardianship / Custody papers (only if applicable.)
- Copy of EP / IEP or 504 (only is applicable.)
- Residency (click here for residency information.)
- Student school records / official or unofficial transcripts, report card, transfer grades.
Once you have completed the online registration, we will contact you via email to set up a registration appointment. At this time we will let you know if there are documents that you will be required to bring with you to your student registration appointment. Please note: We are not able to register your student for school until all required documents have been received. Please expect your registration appointment to take approximately 30-45 minutes, unless there are special circumstances.
*** We will request records prior to your registration, but require that you have unofficial records at the time registration meeting. (This is required for High School registration.)
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
2020-2021 School Year – student must be registered in order to apply for a parking pass.