- Senior Dues for the Class of 2024 is $90.
- This fee covers the costs associated with graduation as well as various events & items specific to students’ senior year.
- Dues can be paid via SchoolPay.
This is it! VERY LAST CHANCE TO Pick-Up Senior T-shirt:
- Your class officers are so awesome they asked if they could hold one last t-shirt distribution on Thursday, November 16th during all lunches in the courtyard.
- Senior Dues DO NOT have to be paid before you can pick-up your t-shirt.
- Don’t miss out, grab your BTHS CO24 t-shirt on Thursday! See any class officer with questions!
Cap and Gown Order Information:
- Herff Jones Flyer Class of 2024
- The Cap/Gown/Tassel & Medallion unit are the only required graduation regalia items.
- Next In-School Order Dates: September 13th & 14th during lunches.
- LAST DAY to order graduation regalia is December 31, 2023.
Class of 2024 Yard Signs:
Diploma Name Verification:
- All Seniors should go the the Registration Tab in HAC to check their names. This is the ONLY place that shows a generation (Jr. III, in addition to FIRST MIDDLE LAST names).
- If your name is correct, no action is necessary.
- Please email Mrs. Gregory at [email protected] if there is a discrepancy.
- All change requests must be emailed before Winter Break.
- Save the Date! Buses will leave BTHS on the afternoon of April 12th and return the morning of April 13th.
- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, Orlando
- Lots more information to come!
- Seniors can request transcripts via Parchment. We use this service to deliver records to colleges as well as for our students to view their record.
- Rehearsal will take place at UNF on Wednesday, May 15th at 1:30 PM. Many more details to come as far as parking, and where to go.
- All graduates must attend rehearsal.
- Save the date! The Class of 2024 will graduate at the University of North Florida Arena on Saturday, May 18, 2024 at 9:00 AM.
- To comply with capacity limitations, each graduate will receive seven (7) guest tickets. Additional tickets will not be available. BTHS never sells tickets.
- Lots more information will be posted in the coming months.
Senior Class Sponsors:
- Ms. Gregory, located in office 123, across from the Main Copy Room, [email protected]
- Ms. Hastings, also in office 123, across from the Main Copy Room, [email protected]
- Ms. Keating, located in room 720 (please do not interrupt her classes), [email protected]
Senior Class Colors: Blue, Black, & Silver
Class Quote: “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” – Ferris Bueller
Class Song: Where’d All The Time Go? – Dr. Dog
Class Flower: Gerbera Daisy
Senior Class Officers:
|Vice President||Layla Manansala|