Class of 2020 Students and Parents, please check the Senior page often. We will continue to post updates here whenever they become available.
Virtual Graduation Ceremony: Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 2:00PM. The Ceremony will be streamed live starting at 2:00pm here. **Please note that StageClip inadvertently sent out an incorrect time earlier this week. The Ceremony will become available at 2:00PM.
The Ceremony will follow a traditional Graduation format as follows:
- Welcome: Class Officers
- Presentation of Colors: Isabella Camero
- National Anthem: Bartram Trail High School Chorus
- Pledge of Allegiance: Tej Patel
- Alma Mater: Bartram Trail High School Chorus
- School Board Chair Remarks: Ms. Beverly Slough
- Superintendent’s Remarks: Mr. Tim Forson
- Principal’s Remarks: Mr. Chris Phelps
- President’s Address: Trevor Schultz
- Salutatorian’s Welcome: Yvette Zerry
- Valedictorian’s Farewell Address: Michael Guyot
- Presentation of Class: Mr. Phelps, Ms. Slough, and Mr. Forson
- Slides with student names, honor designations, and pictures will be shown at this time for EVERY BTHS member of 2020.
- **Please note that slides will be presented in alphabetical order, although they are listed by honor designation in the Graduation Program.
Digital Program: Click here>> to access a digital copy of our Graduation Program. Each Senior was provided 4 hard copies of the Graduation Program in their Senior Packets.
Instagram: This account is managed by the C/O 2020 Senior Officers. Check out the project they have been working on here. Have your BTHS Senior honored by sending them a direct message with your students’ name, photo, future plans (college, military, workforce, etc.), and major if they know it.
APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS There is still time to apply for scholarships! Take advantage of this ‘new normal’ and check out the many scholarships available. Free money is definitely worth your time, April and May deadlines are fast approaching. There are several scholarships offered to BTHS students only. Since we are not at school, scholarship documents are now required to be emailed. Please see the specific scholarship for this information.
All of these scholarships, and many more, are posted for you on the May & June scholarship webpages on the BTHS Guidance page, and links are provided below!
Please contact Mrs. Moseley, [email protected] if you need more information.
Summer Event: The BT administration plans to recognize the Senior Class this summer. We have been meeting virtually with the Senior Officers to collaborate on plans for an event to celebrate the Class of 2020 at a later date. We hope to have an announcement regarding this event following Graduation day.
Final Transcripts: Seniors must request final transcripts to be sent to colleges, NCAA, Common Application, etc. via Parchment. The link to Parchment can be found here: Order Records. Transcript requests remain free of charge through July of graduation year. FINAL TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS can be placed now, using the “HOLD FOR GRADES” option.
Senior Class Sponsors: Mrs. Gregory, Mrs. Huber, & Mrs. Keating
Senior Class Colors: Blue, Black, & Silver
Class Motto: “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” -Rob Stiltanen
Class Song: A Million Dreams, by Pink
Class Flower: Stargazer Lily
Senior Class Officers:
|Vice President||Tej Patel|