Class of 2022 Senior Dues:
$65 per student. Senior dues are used to cover a myriad of costs associated with your students’ senior year. Items that are covered by the dues include (but are not limited to): the rental of UNF Arena for both graduation and graduation rehearsal, diplomas, diploma covers, graduation programs, interpreter(s) for the ceremony, flowers, decorations, graduation tickets, security and more. Senior Dues can be paid via Schoolpay.
Celebrate your Senior with a graduate yard sign! Custom signs can be ordered here.
The Senior Class Officers are posting shout-outs on the Class Officer Instagram page @2022.bths. Seniors can join the page, to post your shout-out, or follow the steps below. Shout-outs must be submitted by May 13th to be included in the graduation ceremony slide show.
Steps to Create a Slide:
- Create a free Canva Account here.
- Find your college’s template or create your own template.
- Delete the stock image.
- Import your picture by clicking uploads on the left of the screen, then upload media and select your file.
- Replace “John Smith” with your name and fill in your major.
- When done designing your shout-out, select download at the top left of the screen.
- Select JPG as the file type.
- Select download and then send the image to the Class Officer email: [email protected]
The School Counselors would love to know ALL the post-secondary institutions where you have been accepted and ALL the scholarships you have been offered.
Do you have a scholarship or acceptance letter? Upload all of them using the link (even if you aren’t planning to attend that institution) or drop them by Ms. Patterson’s office.
Seniors can upload both PDF’s or images to the form. STUDENTS (not parents) can access this form using their SJCSD student number and password (same as HAC login)
Scholarship Info Link.
Last Day/Senior Exams:
The last day of class for Seniors for the class of 2022 will be on May 13, 2022. Senior Exams will take place from May 16th – May 19th. Here is the 2022 Senior Exam Schedule. Seniors must complete FLVS/SJVS courses by May 6th.
By invitation only on May 17th. Click here to share details about Scholarship and Community Awards you have received. The Microsoft Document must be completed in order to receive an invitation to the rolling Senior Awards event.
Thursday, May 19th at San Juan del Rio Church at 6:30 p.m. Graduates wear gowns, but not caps. The Educator address will be delivered by Mr. Charles Moseley.
Senior Debt Days will be on May 25th/May 26th in the auditorium. Seniors must be clear of any fines, have all fees paid, have all BTHS property returned, as well as be cleared academically in order to pick up their Debt Day packet which will include GRADUATION TICKETS, honor cords, immunization records, seating chart, and more. The Debt Days Schedule is as follows:
- May 25th: 9:30 a.m. – Noon; Last Names A-G
- May 25th: Noon- 2:30 p.m.; Last Names H-O
- May 26th: 9:30 a.m.- Noon; Last Names P-Z
- May 26th; Noon- 1:30 p.m.; Make-Ups
Seniors should plan to arrive after the start of the school day, park in the Auditorium parking lot, and enter through the Auditorium doors for Debt Day pick-up. Seniors should not be on campus otherwise.
- Seniors may receive the following cords/stoles in their Debt Day packets:
- Academy; 4-year participant
- AVID; 4-year participant
- National Honor Society
- Academic Honor
- Cord colors list: GRADUATION CORDS 2022
8:45 a.m., May 31st at the UNF Arena. All graduates must attend. Rehearsal should conclude by 10:30 a.m. Students are to park in Lot 18 for rehearsal. This is accessible from Eco Road, Varsity Lane or North Entrance Road from the Central Parkway campus entrance.
The BTHS Class of 2022 will graduate at the University of North Florida Arena (Building 34) on Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. Each graduate will receive 6 guest tickets. No additional tickets will be available. Click here for important information for families and guests from UNF. The Arena facility doors will open at 5:30 p.m. The graduates should report the the staging area at The Field House. Specific directions are available on the campus map website.
Preferred Graduation attire is as follows:
- It is recommended that males wear dress pants or khakis, dark socks, shoes and dress shirt with a tie under their academic gown.
- Female graduates should wear dress pants, khakis, a dress, or skirt and blouse. High heels are not recommended for reasons of safety and comfort. Flats or wedges are suggested.
Jeans, shorts, sandals and tennis shoes should be avoided. Caps should be work flat on the head, academic gown should fall midway between knee and ankle, and tassels are work on the right, and are shifted to the left when students receive their diploma.
Graduation Live Stream Link: https://youtu.be/u6SsqEaQST8 . The stream will begin at 6:45 p.m.
Read this carefully. Item 4 is particularly important. USE THE HOLD FOR GRADES OPTION starting May 1st.
- Seniors can request final transcripts to be sent to colleges via Parchment.
- Electronic transcript requests remain free of charge through July of graduation year.
- Final transcripts are only sent to colleges/universities upon request from the graduate.
- All seniors planning to attend a post-secondary school should place a request to send their final transcript by June.
- Requests for Final Transcripts can be placed on “HOLD FOR GRADES” beginning May 1, 2022.
We can not send your transcript unless it is requested through Parchment. Requests received in May, without the HOLD option selected will be processed at that time, and therefore, will not be finalized.
Seniors, please be aware, your access to Office365, OneDrive, Outlook, and student HAC accounts will be disabled by SJCSD on June 2nd. It would be advisable to migrate any files, emails, or other important information you have stored on these applications to personal accounts prior to the last day of school.
Senior Class Sponsors: Mrs. Gregory, Mrs. Huber, & Mrs. Keating
Senior Class Colors: Blue, Black, & Silver
Class Quote: “If you have the opportunity to play this game called life, you need to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don’t appreciate their moment until it’s passed.” –Kanye West
Class Song: Good Old Days –Macklemore & Kesha
Class Flower: White Rose
Senior Class Officers:
|Vice President||Carly Miller|