BTHS Summer NEW STUDENT Enrollment Forms. New students MUST schedule an appointment, call Guidance at 904-547-8342.
BTHS TWITTER FEED
CHANGE OF ADDRESS: If you have a change of address you must fill out the appropriate form (found on BT website) and bring in two types of forms for proof of residency. (JEA bill / Mortgage bill / DL of current address). Forms are also on the table in front of the main cafeteria. Change of Address Request
END OF THE YEAR PROCEDURES:
- M4 reports cards for the 2014-2015 school year will be available on HAC on June 23rd and be available to pickup in the front office on June 24th.
2015-2016 ORIENTATION SCHEDULE
- Seniors/Juniors – Tuesday, July 28
- Sophomores – Wednesday, July 29
- Freshmen – Thursday, July 30
- 8:00am – 3:00pm
- ALL Freshmen students should arrive at 8:00am and report to the gymnasium.
- A parent meeting will begin at 12:00pm in the BTHS Auditorium.
- Makeup Orientation – Friday, August 7th
Summer EOC Testing Schedule is as follows:
- 9:30 am – Monday, July 20 – U.S. History and Biology
- 9:30 am – Tuesday, July 21 and Wednesday, July 22 – Geometry and Algebra 2 FSA (administered over 2 days)
- 8:30 am – Thursday, July 23 and Friday, July 24 – Algebra 1 FSA (administered over 2 days)
- 8:30 am – Friday, July 24 – Algebra 1 EOC retake
- Please contact our Testing Coordinator, Melissa Roughan, if you would like to be scheduled for one of the listed assessments.
Bright Futures application is now open. All seniors should click here to apply
BTHS Auditorium Enhancement Campaign to Benefit the BT Auditorium … Become a Sponsor … DETAILS CLICK HERE
Parents can now pay several types of school fees online as designated by each school. It’s quick, easy and convenient.