Picture Day 2021 Make Ups
- October 1st: CadyStudios will be on campus to take any last minute senior portraits for students who do not have an appointment scheduled for before/on October 15th.
- October 15th: Last day to have senior pictures taken in order to be in the yearbook.
- October 22nd: Underclassmen makeups & retake day. Please click here to schedule your makeup or retake on October 22nd on campus.
- To purchase photos please go to http://www.cady.com/pictureday
- The online order center is open to purchase the 2022 Yearbook. The deadline to order the book is 12/15/21. To buy your yearbook, enter 15724 when you go to: http://https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/
- In the event that you have a name change request, click here to fill out the request form. The deadline to make this request is October 1st.
- The deadline for senior ads is 12/15/21. Senior ads are created on the same site and the site to order the yearbook. Enter 15724 when you go to: http://https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/
2022 Senior Portraits
- Book your appointment early for your senior pictures/photo session. The deadline to have your picture taken and be in the 2022 yearbook is October 1, 2021. Click the link to schedule your session http://https://home.cady.com/ Make sure you use your legal name/no middle names or nicknames.
2021 Distribution Information
- Distribution of the 2021 yearbook is complete. If you are one of the 17 students who did not pick up your book, stop by Ms. Eason’s classroom (860) to pick up your copy. Be sure to bring your Student ID to verify that you are one of the remaining students picking up your book.
Share you pictures with the yearbook staff!
- The 2022 Yearbook will need photographs of a variety of activities on and off campus. Use the following link and enter Bartram. Include the legal names from left to right and details about the event. Include a quote from one person in the picture. Please include a phone number for the student. http://hjeshare.com
- August 26th and August 27th: Underclassmen picture days
- October 1st: Deadline to inform the advisor of a legal name change.
- October 1st: Last day to have senior pictures taken in order to be in the yearbook
- October 22nd: Underclassmen retake day (must fill out form above to schedule your portrait)
- December 15th: Deadline to order the 2022 yearbook and senior ads (see above)
*All images in ads and all individual student pictures must be consistent with the St. Johns County School District Student Code of Conduct or may be digitally adjusted. The names used in the yearbook are the legal names. There are times when a student has a legal name change; however, in order for the staff to update the name in the book, the deadline to inform the advisor is October 1st. Pages are submitted for printing starting in October and cannot be changed at a later date.
Older Yearbook Information
- There are still some 2020, 2019; 2018; 2017; 2016; 2013; 2011; 2010; 2008; 2007; and 2004 yearbooks available for purchase. Please email Ms. Eason at the link below if you would like to purchase one. The cost per book is $50 cash only. No bill greater than a $20 can be accepted.
Messages to the advisor: [email protected]