22 Yearbook Waitlist
- To add your name to the waitlist for a 2022 yearbook, you must access the form below and you must be logged into your school account to submit a response. The waitlist form will begin accepting responses on Friday, May 13th @ 3:50 pm.
- Waitlist Form
Yearbook Distribution 2022
- When? May 11th, during all lunches (4th period)
- Where? Small cafeteria
- How? Bring your student ID to the table labeled with your grade level to pick up your book.
- Click here for helpful Q&As about distribution day!
Rising Freshmen Yearbook Applications
- If you’re a rising freshman and interested in taking Journalism 1 as an elective course next year, please click the link application provided below to apply. Be prepared to sit down and fill it out at one time in order to submit as it is not a document you can save and return to in order to finish.
- Rising Freshmen Yearbook Application 2022-2023
- If you’re interested in joining the yearbook staff for the 2022-2023 school year, please stop by Mrs. Eason’s room (860) to pick up an application for the course. All applications are due by January 31, 2022. Spaces are limited for the Journalism course so get your application in before the deadline to be considered.
- Yearbook Application 2022-2023
- The online order center is open to purchase the 2022 Yearbook. The deadline to order the book has been extended through January 21, 2022. After that date, all sales will be completely closed. To buy your yearbook, enter 15724 when you go to: https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/
- Wait List: In the event that you do not purchase a book by the deadline, you can add your name to the wait list to receive an extra/slightly damaged copy by emailing the yearbook adviser (email listed at the bottom of this page). For the wait list, there is only one book allowed per household.
- The deadline for senior ads is 12/15/21. Senior ads are created on the same site and the site to order the yearbook. Enter 15724 when you go to: https://www.yearbookordercenter.com/
Picture Day 2021 Make Ups
- October 1st: CadyStudios will be on campus to take any last minute senior portraits for students who do not have an appointment scheduled for before/on October 15th.
- October 15th: Last day to have senior pictures taken in order to be in the yearbook.
- October 22nd: Underclassmen makeups & retake day.
- To purchase photos please go to http://www.cady.com/pictureday
2022 Senior Portraits
- Book your appointment early for your senior pictures/photo session. The deadline to have your picture taken and be in the 2022 yearbook is October 1, 2021. Click the link to schedule your session https://home.cady.com/ Make sure you use your legal name/no middle names or nicknames.
Share you pictures with the yearbook staff!
- The 2022 Yearbook will need photographs of a variety of activities on and off campus. Use the following link and enter Bartram. Include the legal names from left to right and details about the event. Include a quote from one person in the picture. Please include a phone number for the student. http://hjeshare.com
- August 26th and August 27th: Underclassmen picture days
- October 1st: Deadline to inform the advisor of a legal name change.
- October 1st: Last day to have senior pictures taken in order to be in the yearbook
- October 22nd: Underclassmen retake day (must fill out form above to schedule your portrait)
- December 15th: Deadline to order the 2022 yearbook and senior ads (see above)
*All images in ads and all individual student pictures must be consistent with the St. Johns County School District Student Code of Conduct or may be digitally adjusted. The names used in the yearbook are the legal names. There are times when a student has a legal name change; however, in order for the staff to update the name in the book, the deadline to inform the advisor is October 1st. Pages are submitted for printing starting in October and cannot be changed at a later date.
Older Yearbook Information
- There are still some 2020, 2019; 2018; 2017; 2016; 2013; 2011; 2010; 2008; 2007; and 2004 yearbooks available for purchase. Please email Ms. Eason at the link below if you would like to purchase one. The cost per book is $50 cash only. No bill greater than a $20 can be accepted.
Messages to the advisor: [email protected]