Close Menu

Testing Accommodations for ACT, SAT, PSAT, and AP Exams

Students who currently have an IEP or 504 will not automatically receive accommodations for ACT, SAT, PSAT and AP Exams. There is an additional separate application process for requesting accommodations for both the College Board exams and the ACT.

IMPORTANT:  There are strict DEADLINES that Consent Forms need to be submitted to the School Counselor:
2023-2024 Testing Accommodations Deadlines


Please note: College Board allows parents to directly request accommodations for their student to take the SAT, PSAT and AP Exams.  Parents must complete the form below which must be accompanied by documentation and mailed or faxed to College Board.
Parent Request Form for Accommodations for College Board Tests

Instructions on How to Fill Out the College Board Student Eligibility Form


ACT  (or if a parent will not be submitting a request to College Board):

A signed consent form is required to start the process. Please complete the appropriate form(s) below and write on the form the date of the test for which the student is registering. Have your student turn it in to their school counselor well before the deadline (see below).

SAT, PSAT and AP Consent for Testing Form:  SAT Consent Form to Release Information

ACT Consent for Testing Form:  ACT Consent Form to Release Information