2014 FALL SPORTS TRYOUT DATES and INFO
Select Your Sport
|FALL SPORTS||WINTER SPORTS||SPRING SPORTS|
|Cross Country||Cross Country||Soccer||Soccer||Track & Field||Track & Field|
|Swimming & Diving||Swimming & Diving||Winterguard||Lacrosse||Lacrosse|
|The Student Athlete & College Recruiting|
|In order for a student athlete to be eligible to try-out for a sport at BTHS he/she must have the following:
- Complete Physical dated after May 18, 2013. (EL2)
- Signed parent permission form. (EL3)
- Concussion and heat Realted Illness Form (EL3CH)
- Minimum of a cumulative 2.0 GPA.
– Must be less than 19 years 9 months old.
- Must have completed the 8th grade for the first time less than 4 years ago.
Any student who is a homeschool student, Florida Virtual Student, St. Johns Virtual Student, or foreign exchange student who is zoned for Bartram Trail HS and wishes to participate in sports at BTHS, must submit their paperwork to do so PRIOR to the official start date (as regulated by FHSAA) of the sport they desire to participate in. Please see the attached list of sports and official start dates. For assistance in completing and submitting paperwork, please contact the athletic secretary, Bev Cabell, at 904-547-8358.
TO BE SIGNED AND TURNED IN…
Contact Signature Form
Pay to Participate Form