2020 TRACK INFO
- Boys 2020 Roster
- Girls 2020 Roster
- Boys Try-out Results
- Girls Try-out Results
- Early Team shop extended to Monday at 11:59pm!
- Password: BTTAF20
- Mon Jan 20 2:30pm Check-in Light workout
- Tue Jan 21 4:05pm 40y dash Vert Jump test
- Wed Jan 22 3:05pm 60 second max run hurdle, throw, vault trials
- Thur Jan 23 4:05pm Mile run hurdle, throw, vault trials
- FAQ about the athlete registration process.
- If the athlete’s status appears as “uncleared,” that means our administrator hasn’t reviewed their physical yet. While this is frustrating it serves as a safeguard in the system. We want our trainer to review the physicals in advance and note any concerns up front.
- If the athlete’s status appears as “denied,” this indicates something is missing or was entered incorrectly by the athlete/parent. The system automatically sends an email explaining the denial, but these emails most often go to spam and may lead to confusion. The most common problems:
o Student and/or parent didn’t sign or date page 1 of their physical. Both must sign.
o Physical wasn’t done on the official EL2/FHSAA form.
o Physical is missing a page or wasn’t properly uploaded. It must be the EL2 and both pages must be uploaded as a single document on the platform.
- Athletes should not create another account when trying out for multiple sports. You can simply “add Sport” in the athlete’s account.
- The concussion test box on Athletic Clearance is confusing. Students must watch the concussion video and sign as part of their account set-up/clearance, but they will not be tested until after tryouts.
- Athletes are cleared and can tryout regardless of GPA. It is NOT a factor in the clearance platform. However, there is a minimum GPA and that will be audited during the try-out week but the athletic department.
- Grit is Greater Than Talent: The data says so.
- Skunk in the Outfield- When the will to win is wrong.
STAY CONNECTED WITH BT TRACK & FIELD: