Twitter- @BartramTrail is the Official Twitter feed of Bear Nation. Follow us for updates!
CLASS OF 2018 Parking Spot Painting Information: Seniors can purchase the option to paint their parking spot for the 2017-2018 school year. IN ADDITION to the cost of the parking spot, students have the option to pay an additional $60 to paint their parking spots in the Fall of 2017 (the date will be determined at the beginning of the school year once the new class officers are in place). Click here to print and fill out the packet for the privilege of painting your spot. Packets will be returned to Mrs. Gregory in the Fall of 2017. More information will be announced at the beginning of the school year.
Senior Dues-$45 per student. Senior dues are used to cover a myriad of costs associated with your students’ senior year. Items that are covered by the dues include (but are not limited to): the rental of UNF Arena for both graduation and graduation rehearsal, diplomas, diploma covers, graduation programs, interpreter(s) for the ceremony, flowers, decorations, graduation tickets, security and the t-shirts the seniors receive in the fall. Senior Dues must be paid by September 10th in order to guarantee a t-shirt size. Senior Breakfast will be held on September 25th and is open to all who have paid dues. T-Shirts will be distributed at the breakfast.
Senior Class Breakfast- Monday, September 25th, 7:45am- 8:45am, Small Cafeteria. T-shirts will be distributed and breakfast will be provided to all who have paid dues. Seniors make sure to have your dues paid by 9/10 to guarantee your t-shirt size.
Jostens Make-Up Order Day- Thursday, September 7th during lunches in the 9th Grade Media Center.
- Cap and gown packages must be paid in full or $60 deposit.
- Announcement items must be paid in full or $60 deposit.
- No deposit needed for required items (cap, gown, tassel, & medallion), but order must be confirmed before December 15th.
- Reservation forms are not orders and must be confirmed at the order table with a deposit.
- Items will increase in price after Jan 1st.
- Online orders will begin after October 5th.
- Payment link through Rhodes Graduation Services will open later this fall. We will post the link here once it opens.
- Frequently asked questions can be found on the RGS website, http://www.rhodesgraduation.com/faqs
- Other questions can be directed to RGS-Jostens (904) 272-7419 or email email@example.com
Jostens Delivery Days- March 14th & 15th in the 9th Grade Media during lunches.
Senior BBQ– TBD.
Senior Exam Week– TBD
Class of 2018 Baccalaureate-TBD. *Wear gown, not cap.
Senior Awards Night– TBD
Senior Debt Days–TBD
Graduation Rehearsal– TBD
Graduation– University of North Florida, May 22, 2018.
Transcripts: Seniors must request transcripts to be sent to colleges, NCAA, Common Application, etc. via Parchment. Thanks to our PTO, electronic transcripts are sent free of charge to almost any college or university in the country for current students. The link to Parchment can be found here: Order My Transcript or on the main page of the BTHS website.
Senior Class Sponsors: Ms. Keating & Ms. Gregory
Senior Class Colors: Blue, Black, & Silver
Senior Class Officers:
|Vice President||Kendall Sheffer|