|Welcome Back Bears 2017-18
Our First Meeting of the year was a success! Thanks to all who were able to make it. If you did not make this meeting please stop by the Schoology page to find the meeting agenda and the member contract.
Donations for Hurricane Harvey victims can be brought to the 9th grade center. You can earn service hours for your donations.
All meetings are held the first Friday of the month unless otherwise noted.
Mark your calendars and set reminders!!! You are expected to be there.
Meeting Location: Small Cafeteria
Meeting Time: 8:30 -9
Breakfast will be available.
|2017-18 NHS Meeting Dates|
2017-2018 NHS Executive Council
- President: Amanda Kahn (Senior)
- Vice President: Maggie Jefferies (Senior)
- 2nd Vice President of PR: Benjamin Dupre (Junior)
- Secretary: Breanna Yost (Junior)
- Treasurer: Alex Newman (Senior)
- Historian: Matt Adams (Junior)
Membership Contracts and Dues will be due after the first meeting no later than September 22, 2017 Please pay through school pay and drop your contract off at Mrs. Huber’s office in the 9th grade center N1009A.
If you want a new NHS T-Shirt please pay the new member fee
Returning Member Links
As always please stop by and see me or email me with any questions.
Application for new membership will be available each spring
- Nation Honor Society Officer Application 17-18 (available this coming spring)
- NHS Scholarship Application 2018 (available in February)
- NHS Application for New Membership- 2017-2018 (available this coming spring)
- Member Contract2017-18
JCB Baseball Concessions
Elementary School assistance
Local Race events in November and December
School Service Projects