NEWS and INFO
Parents this is a link to an online store for parent apparel Bear Strength Store
Thank you for the opportunity to coach your athlete. I will keep information up to date on this page weekly.
11 Feb 2019:
We will travel  athletes to the Conference Meet at Pedro Menendez on Wednesday, Feb. 13. Please ask your athlete which meet they will be lifting in this week. [Rosters were announced today at practice.] The remainder of the team will lift at Nease on Saturday, Feb. 16 at 10 am. Weigh in begins at 9 am. There will not be transportation to Nease on Saturday.
There will be training at 4 pm on Thursday. Should be only 45 minutes long.
[ I am aware that it is Valentines Day!]
No Lifts on Friday, 15 Feb.
3 Feb. 2019:
Very exciting to see the young men compete at Middleburg last week. Several of the guys set new Bench Press PR’s.
Booster Club meeting on Monday, Feb. 4 at 6:30 pm. We are in need of parents to attend the meeting.
No Meet scheduled this week. Also, need ideas and help with “Boot Stomp” silent auction item.
Again, thank you for attending the parent meeting, and your continued support.
Things coming soon …..
- Parent Meeting will be held in next few weeks with Coach Windle. Monday, Jan. 28, 6:30 pm in Small Cafeteria.
- Pay to Play Fee: $100.00 only if you make team.
- Joining the Booster Club: $75 lowest membership level [ if you have already joined for another sport it counts]
- Athlete Nike online store: coming soon [Jan. 28-31]
- Pledge a Lifter fundraiser
Please contact me if you have further questions.
[email protected] – School email
[email protected] – Team email