NEWS & EVENTS
The Meet season has begun.
Lady Strength traveled to Middleburg High School on Nov. 7th.
Many other ladies placed. It was the first meet that we had 100% lifts. Everyone went 6 for 6 on the night.
Scores were not available from Middleburg immediately following the meet. Great Effort by the girls, and Great
support by parents in attendance.
We travel to Oakleaf, Nov. 14. Lifting begins at 4pm. Ladies report to gym @ 2:05pm. Bus leaves 2:30pm.
- Click Weekly / competition information LINK at RIGHT for Current information
- Link to Rising 9th grade Parent Letter
- You must follow link below to “REGISTER MY ATHLETE” for Pre-season participation.
- Athlete online registration [http://registermyathlete.com/schools/]
- Follow BT Girls Weightlifting on Twitter @coachinBTgirls
- BT Athletic Booster Club
FEATURE LIFTER [Jasmine Powell – STATE CHAMP]
Jasmine Powell [183 LB / 90 Kg Weight Class]
- Senior, 2nd year Lifter
- First “STATE CHAMPION” in Program History
- 2017 – District / Regional / State Champion [380 Total]
- Clean [unofficial] State Record 235lbs
- 2016 State Qualifier, 9th place – 315 total
- ALL TIME Program Clean&Jerk Record 225 lbs