Jasmine Powell – 2017 State Champion & Alexis Bauer – State Medalist
NEWS & EVENTS
Great Job Ladies!!! 2018 District Champions
Tyller Bauer = 101 / Alexis Bauer – 110 / Lauryn Williams – 199 “District Champions” at their Weight Class
Congratulations to the following Ladies; Tyller Bauer – 101 – / Alexis Bauer – 110 = County / Conference Champions
Savannah Parker -154 – County Champion / Andrea Freeman – 101 -3rd Place / Noelle Heggblod – 169 – 2nd Place / Lauryn Williams – 199 – 3rd Place in the County Meet.
Abby Kinchen, Sarah Kroehler, Miranda Montgomery, and Macy Yocum earned points at the County Meet on Dec. 6 at Pedro Menendez HS. Lady Strength set 28 new PR’s at this event.
Congratulations to Several of our “B” girls that set new PR’s at Final “Bars and Bumpers 3” Meet on Saturday, Dec. 16 At BT.
Next Meet: District Meet @ Oakleaf, Jan. 12 [Lifting begins @ 10:30 am]
2017 Senior Ladies 2018
So Proud of the Leadership and Effort of these Ladies. BT GWL is a better TEAM because of YOU!
Thank you for the LEGACY, we will miss you all!
Check the “Comp. / Weekly News” page for Important Training information
- Click Week / competition information LINK at RIGHT for Current Weekly information
- Link to Rising 9th grade Parent Letter
- You must follow link below to “REGISTER MY ATHLETE” for Pre-season participation.
- Check Weekly Info / Competition page for updated news / CALENDAR
- Athlete online registration [http://registermyathlete.com/schools/]
- Follow BT Girls Weightlifting on Twitter @coachinBTgirls
February to June 2017
Jasmine Powell [183 LB / 90 Kg Weight Class]
- Senior, 2nd year Lifter
- First “STATE CHAMPION” in Program History
- 2017 – District / Regional / State Champion [380 Total]
- Clean [unofficial] State Record 235lbs
- 2016 State Qualifier, 9th place – 315 total
- ALL TIME Program Clean&Jerk Record 225 lbs